Thanks for all precious comments about earlier versions of this text, in particular to Laura Carsten, Martin Dege, Matthias Garschagen, Carien de Jonge, Mike Hulme, Berit Kristofferson, Angela Oels, Peer Schouten, Jared Sonnicksen, and the anonymous reviewers.
Chaotic Climate Change and Security1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Political Sociology
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 165–185, June 2012
How to Cite
Mayer, M. (2012), Chaotic Climate Change and Security. International Political Sociology, 6: 165–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-5687.2012.00157.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!