Applied Physics Laboratory, The Johns Hopkins University, Silver Spring, Maryland.
PRESSURE -VOLUME-TEMPERATURE RELATIONS IN SOLUTIONS VIII. THE BEHAVIOR OF SOME SOLUTIONS OF ELECTROLYTES IN WATER
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 51, Molecular Interaction pages 727–752, May 1949
How to Cite
Gibson, R. E. and Loeffler, O. H. (1949), PRESSURE -VOLUME-TEMPERATURE RELATIONS IN SOLUTIONS VIII. THE BEHAVIOR OF SOME SOLUTIONS OF ELECTROLYTES IN WATER. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 51: 727–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1949.tb27302.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!