This study was supported in part by research grants RG 1036 and H 397 a the U. S. Public Health Service. It is a pleasure to acknowledge the technical aid of Gordon Mestler and the cooperation and helpfulness of subjects and staff at the institutions where this work was carried out.
QUANTITATIVE MEASUREMENT OF A SECONDARY SEX CHARACTER, AXILLARY HAIR
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 53, The Growth, Replacement, and Types of Hair pages 585–599, March 1951
How to Cite
Hamilton, J. B. (1951), QUANTITATIVE MEASUREMENT OF A SECONDARY SEX CHARACTER, AXILLARY HAIR. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 53: 585–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1951.tb31960.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!