Part of the work described in this paper was supported by grants-in-aid from the National Institutes of Arthritis and Metabolism (Grant No. A49C2R), National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service, Bethesda, Md.; and the Nutrition Foundation, New York, N. Y.
REGULATION OF ENERGY INTAKE AND THE BODY WEIGHT: THE GLUCOSTATIC THEORY AND THE LIPOSTATIC HYPOTHESIS
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 63, The Regulation of Hunger and Appetite pages 15–43, July 1955
How to Cite
Mayer, J. (1955), REGULATION OF ENERGY INTAKE AND THE BODY WEIGHT: THE GLUCOSTATIC THEORY AND THE LIPOSTATIC HYPOTHESIS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 63: 15–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1955.tb36543.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!