This paper is published with the approval of the Saskatchewan Committee for Schizophrenia Research using funds provided by the National Department of Health and Welfare, Ottawa, Ontario; Psychiatric Service; Branch, Department of Public Health, the Provincial Government of Saskatchewan, Regina, Saskatchewan; and The Rockefeller Foundation, New York, N. Y.
A REVIEW OF THE CLINICAL EFFECTS OF PSYCHOTOMIMETIC AGENTS
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 66, The Pharmacology of Psychotomimetic and Psychotherapeutic Drugs pages 418–434, March 1957
How to Cite
Osmond, H. (1957), A REVIEW OF THE CLINICAL EFFECTS OF PSYCHOTOMIMETIC AGENTS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 66: 418–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1957.tb40738.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!