British Empire Cancer Exchange Fellow and Medical Research Associate, National Research Council, Ottawa, Canada.
ROLE OF CHANCE OBSERVATIONS IN CHEMOTHERAPY: VINCA ROSEA*
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 76, Screening Procedures for Experimental Cancer Chemotherapy pages 882–894, December 1958
How to Cite
Noble, R. L., Beer, C. T. and Cutts, J. H. (1958), ROLE OF CHANCE OBSERVATIONS IN CHEMOTHERAPY: VINCA ROSEA. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 76: 882–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1958.tb54906.x
The research for this paper was supported in part by a grant from the National Research Council, Ottawa, Ontario, and in part by a grant from the National Cancer Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!