Fulbright Fellow from the United States Educational Foundation, Brussels, Belgium.
ION MOVEMENTS STUDIED WITH SINGLE ISOLATED ELECTROPLAX*
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
How to Cite
Schoffeniels, E. (1959), ION MOVEMENTS STUDIED WITH SINGLE ISOLATED ELECTROPLAX. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 81: 285–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1959.tb49314.x
The work reported in this paper was supported in part by Contract AT(30-1)-1503 with the Atomic Energy Commission, Washington, D. C., in part by Grant B-400 from the Division of Research Grants and Fellowships of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service, Bethesda, Md., and by Grant NSF-G-4331 from the National Science Foundation, Washington, D. C.
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!