The work described in this paper was supported in part by grant No. E-2582 from the Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Public Health Service, Bethesda, Md.
EFFECT OF CORTICOSTEROIDS AND OF HORMONES OF PREGNANCY ON THE LETHAL ACTION OF BACTERIAL ENDOTOXIN*
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 88, The Reticuloendothelial System (RES) pages 107–115, June 1960
How to Cite
Kass, E. H. (1960), EFFECT OF CORTICOSTEROIDS AND OF HORMONES OF PREGNANCY ON THE LETHAL ACTION OF BACTERIAL ENDOTOXIN. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 88: 107–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1960.tb20012.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!