The investigation reported in this paper was supported in part by Research Grant CY-3335 from the National Cancer Institute, Public Health Service, Bethesda, Md.
BIOLOGICAL STUDIES OF ACTINOMYCIN D*
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 89, The Actinomycins and their Importance in the Treatment of Tumors in Animals and Man pages 386–398, October 1960
How to Cite
Maddock, C. L., D'Angio, G. J., Farber, S. and Handler, A. H. (1960), BIOLOGICAL STUDIES OF ACTINOMYCIN D. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 89: 386–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1960.tb20162.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!