The views presented in this paper represent the combined thinking of the Department of Epidemiology. We are particularly grateful to the contribution made by Sidney L. Kark (at present World Health Organization expert at the Hebrew University Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel) during the year he spent as head of this department.
EPlDEMIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE HEALTH IMPLICATIONS OF CULTURE CHANGE: A CONCEPTUAL MODEL*
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 84, Culture, Society, and Health pages 938–949, December 1960
How to Cite
Cassel, J., Patrick, R. and Jenkins, D. (1960), EPlDEMIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF THE HEALTH IMPLICATIONS OF CULTURE CHANGE: A CONCEPTUAL MODEL. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 84: 938–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1960.tb39126.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!