THE INFLUENCE OF INFRARED ABSORPTIVE MOLECULES ON THE CLIMATE
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 95, Solar Variatoins, Climatic Change, and Related Geophysical Problems pages 61–71, October 1961
How to Cite
Plass, G. N. (1961), THE INFLUENCE OF INFRARED ABSORPTIVE MOLECULES ON THE CLIMATE. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 95: 61–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1961.tb50025.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!