This is publication No. 16 of the Cancer Eye Study Section. The investigation was supported by Grant C-2890 from the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service. The author expresses his gratitude to all of those who cooperated in this investigation, particularly the State Agricultural Experiment Stations and the Animal Husbandry Research Division, U.S. Department of Agriculture; and to Dr. J. L. Lush for his comments on the manuscript.
GENETIC ASPECTS OF CANCER WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO CANCER OF THE EYE IN THE BOVINE*
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 108, Epizootiology of Cancer in Animals pages 948–962, November 1963
How to Cite
Anderson, D. E. (1963), GENETIC ASPECTS OF CANCER WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO CANCER OF THE EYE IN THE BOVINE. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 108: 948–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1963.tb13432.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!