N.I.H. Summer Trainee in Clinical Pathology (PATC-2G-633).
BLOOD ENZYMES IN BOVINE LYMPHOSARCOMA*
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 108, Epizootiology of Cancer in Animals pages 1313–1320, November 1963
How to Cite
Freedland, R. A., Theis, J. H. and Cornelius, C. E. (1963), BLOOD ENZYMES IN BOVINE LYMPHOSARCOMA. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 108: 1313–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1963.tb13453.x
This study was supported in part by USPHS Grants A-4732 and C-5S62. The authors are greatly indebted to G. H. Theilen and J. Lengyel for providing the plasma samples for this study. The authors would like to acknowledge the technical assistance of Mrs. G. D. Goodcase during the early phases of this investigation.
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!