Present address: Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
DENSITOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF BODY COMPOSITION: REVISION OF SOME QUANTITATIVE ASSUMPTIONS*
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 110, Body Composition Part I pages 113–140, September 1963
How to Cite
Brožek, J., Grande, F., Anderson, J. T. and Keys, A. (1963), DENSITOMETRIC ANALYSIS OF BODY COMPOSITION: REVISION OF SOME QUANTITATIVE ASSUMPTIONS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 110: 113–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1963.tb17079.x
The research presented here was supported in part by a grant from the U. S. Public Health Service to A. Keys (Grant H-4997).
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!