The studies on the giraffe and those on the cow performed by the author and COauthors were supported by the U. S. Office of Naval Research Contract Nos. Nonr 1154(00) and Nonr 1134(01); and by grants received from the National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service (H-1217 and FR 000 16–02); the South African Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, Pretoria; the Deutsche Forschungs Gemeinschaft, Bad-Godesberg, Germany; and the New York Heart Association, New York, N. Y.
CARDIORESPIRATORY DYNAMICS IN THE OX AND GIRAFFE, WITH COMPARATIVE OBSERVATIONS ON MAN AND OTHER MAMMALS*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 127, Comparative Cardiology pages 393–413, September 1965
How to Cite
Patterson, J. L., Goetz, R. H., Doyle, J. T., Warren, J. V., Gauer, O. H., Detweiler, D. K., Said, S. I., Hoernicke, H., McGregor, M., Keen, E. N., Smith, M. H., Hardie, E. L., Reynolds, M., Flatt, W. P. and Waldo, D. R. (1965), CARDIORESPIRATORY DYNAMICS IN THE OX AND GIRAFFE, WITH COMPARATIVE OBSERVATIONS ON MAN AND OTHER MAMMALS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 127: 393–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1965.tb49416.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!