THE RELATIONSHIP OF CURRENT TRANSFUSION PRACTICE TO MODERN IMMUNOHEMATOEOGY
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 127, Special Symposium on Recent Advances of Immunohematology in Honor of Phillip Levine pages 926–935, September 1965
How to Cite
Muirhead, E. E. (1965), THE RELATIONSHIP OF CURRENT TRANSFUSION PRACTICE TO MODERN IMMUNOHEMATOEOGY. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 127: 926–935. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1965.tb49456.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!