PRESSURE-FLOW EVENTS DURING SINGING
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 155, Issue 1, pages 165–176, November 1968
How to Cite
Bouhuys, A., Mead, J., Proctor, D. F. and Stevens, K. N. (1968), PRESSURE-FLOW EVENTS DURING SINGING. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 155: 165–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1968.tb56760.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!