Parts of this work have been assisted by grants from The Case Research Fund, The Cleve-and Foundation, and The Research Corporation.
SOUND PRODUCTION IN WIND INSTRUMENTS*
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 155, Issue 1, pages 247–263, November 1968
How to Cite
Benade, A. H. and Gans, D. J. (1968), SOUND PRODUCTION IN WIND INSTRUMENTS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 155: 247–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1968.tb56770.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!