Much of the work described in this paper was supported, in part, by Research Grant HD 02068 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
OPEN-FIELD BEHAVIOR IN THE RAT: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 159, Experimental Approaches to the Study of Emotional Behavior pages 852–859, July 1969
How to Cite
Denenberg, V. H. (1969), OPEN-FIELD BEHAVIOR IN THE RAT: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 159: 852–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1969.tb12983.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!