Laboratory of Community Psychiatry, Dept. of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, 58 Fenwood Rd., Boston, Mass.
THE PATIENT WITH CANCER-HIS CHANGING PATTERN OF COMMUNICATION*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 164, Care of Patients with Fatal Illness pages 881–887, December 1969
How to Cite
Abrams, R. D. (1969), THE PATIENT WITH CANCER-HIS CHANGING PATTERN OF COMMUNICATION. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 164: 881–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1969.tb14102.x
This paper is based on Abrams, Ruth D. 1966. The patient with cancer–His changing pattern of communication. New Eng. J. Med. 272: 317–322.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!