The Amoebiasis Research Unit is sponsored by The South African Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, The Natal Provincial Administration, The University of Natal, and The United States Public Health Service (grant no. A1 01592).
THE USE OF NIRIDAZOLE ALONE AND IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER AMOEBICIDES IN AMOEBIC DYSENTERY AND AMOEBIC LIVER ABSCESS
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 160, The Pharmacological and Chemotherapeutic Properties of Niridazole and Other Antischistomal Compounds pages 749–754, October 1969
How to Cite
Powell, S. J., Wilmot, A. J. and Elsdon-Dew, R. (1969), THE USE OF NIRIDAZOLE ALONE AND IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER AMOEBICIDES IN AMOEBIC DYSENTERY AND AMOEBIC LIVER ABSCESS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 160: 749–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1969.tb15894.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!