This work has been partially supported by grants, NONR 551(45) and NSF G-19785, and preliminary reports have appeared.1-3
THE HEMOPHAGOUS ORGAN OF THE PLACENTA AND IN VITRO STUDIES OF ENDOGENOUS CARBON MONOXIDE PRODUCTION *
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 174, Biological Effects of Carbon Monoxide pages 49–63, October 1970
How to Cite
Drabkin, D. L. (1970), THE HEMOPHAGOUS ORGAN OF THE PLACENTA AND IN VITRO STUDIES OF ENDOGENOUS CARBON MONOXIDE PRODUCTION . Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 174: 49–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1970.tb49771.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!