Reprint requests should be addressed to J. J. Legros at the Radioimmunoassay Laboratory, Boulevard Piercot 23 B-4000, Liège, Belgium.
THE RADIOIMMUNOASSAY OF HUMAN NEUROPHYSINS: CONTRIBUTION TO THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE PHYSIOPATHOLOGY OF NEUROHYPOPHYSEAL FUNCTION*
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 248, Neurophysins: Carriers of Peptide Hormones pages 281–303, February 1975
How to Cite
Legros, J.-J. (1975), THE RADIOIMMUNOASSAY OF HUMAN NEUROPHYSINS: CONTRIBUTION TO THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE PHYSIOPATHOLOGY OF NEUROHYPOPHYSEAL FUNCTION. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 248: 281–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1975.tb34192.x
This work was supported by Grant 20305 from the Belgian F. R. S. M. and by grants from the Belgian F. N. R. S. J. J. Legros is Chargé de Recherches of the Belgian F. N. R. S.
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!