An earlier version of this paper was presented at the fourth annual meeting of the Society for Cross-Cultural Research and received the C. S. Ford Cross-Cultural Research Award for 1975.
FROM CORRELATIONS TO CAUSES: A NEW AND SIMPLE METHOD FOR CAUSAL ANALYSIS IN CROSS-CULTURAL RESEARCH*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 285, Issues in Cross-Cultural Research pages 66–74, March 1977
How to Cite
Divale, W. T. (1977), FROM CORRELATIONS TO CAUSES: A NEW AND SIMPLE METHOD FOR CAUSAL ANALYSIS IN CROSS-CULTURAL RESEARCH. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 285: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1977.tb29340.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!