Supported by National Institutes of Health Grant HD 04467, National Institute of Mental Health Research Scientist Development Award K2-MH-29006, a grant from the Busch Foundation at Rutgers University (all to H.H.F.), and a National Science Foundation Prodoctoral Research Fellowship (to B.L.M.). This paper is contribution 241 from the Institute of Animal Behavior.
PROGESTERONE: ITS ROLE IN THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AS A FACILITATOR AND INHIBITOR OF SEXUAL BEHAVIOR AND GONADOTROPIN RELEASE*
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 286, Biochemical Actions of Progesterone and Progestins pages 331–354, March 1977
How to Cite
Feder, H. H. and Marrone, B. L. (1977), PROGESTERONE: ITS ROLE IN THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AS A FACILITATOR AND INHIBITOR OF SEXUAL BEHAVIOR AND GONADOTROPIN RELEASE. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 286: 331–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1977.tb29428.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!