The papers cited in this article that were written by the authors (August Krogh Institute) have been sponsored by grants from the Danish Natural Science Research Council and the Research Council of the Danish Sports Federation.
FIBER TYPES AND METABOLIC POTENTIALS OF SKELETAL MUSCLES IN SEDENTARY MAN AND ENDURANCE RUNNERS*
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 301, The Marathon: Physiological, Medical, Epidemiological, and Psychological Studies pages 3–29, October 1977
How to Cite
Saltin, B., Henriksson, J., Nygaard, E., Andersen, P. and Jansson, E. (1977), FIBER TYPES AND METABOLIC POTENTIALS OF SKELETAL MUSCLES IN SEDENTARY MAN AND ENDURANCE RUNNERS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 301: 3–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1977.tb38182.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!