The work reported here, presented in preliminary form at the January 27, 1975 meeting of the Section of Anthropology, was supported in part by grants from the National Science Foundation, GS 2508 and GS 39635F to J. Buettner-Janusch and Dissertation Improvement Award GS 38032 to A. E. Hamilton, by NIH-GM23047 to M. Moses, by NIMH training grant funds to the Department of Anthropology, Duke University, and by Duke University research funds.
CHROMOSOMES OF LEMURIFORMES III. THE GENUS LEMUR: KARYOTYPES OF SPECIES, SUBSPECIES, AND HYBRIDS*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 293, Anthropology and the Climate of Opinion pages 125–159, July 1977
How to Cite
Hamilton, A. E. and Buettner-Janusch, J. (1977), CHROMOSOMES OF LEMURIFORMES III. THE GENUS LEMUR: KARYOTYPES OF SPECIES, SUBSPECIES, AND HYBRIDS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 293: 125–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1977.tb41809.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!