This study was supported in part by NIMH Research Fellowship MH 4628-01; NSF Research Grant BG-41109; Biomedical Research Support Grant RR-07054 from the Biomedical Research Support Program, Division of Research Resources, NIH; and by Duke University and Washington University.
DISTRIBUTION OF THE MALAGASY LEMURS PART 2: LEMUR CATTA AND LEMUR FULVUS IN SOUTHERN AND WESTERN MADAGASCAR*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 293, Anthropology and the Climate of Opinion pages 170–184, July 1977
How to Cite
Sussman, R. W. (1977), DISTRIBUTION OF THE MALAGASY LEMURS PART 2: LEMUR CATTA AND LEMUR FULVUS IN SOUTHERN AND WESTERN MADAGASCAR. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 293: 170–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1977.tb41811.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!