This article has been abstracted from The Black Family in Slavery and Freedom, 1750–1925 by Herbert G. Gutman (1976. Pantheon Books. New York, N.Y.). Copyright by Herbert G. Gutman, 1977.
FAMILY AND KINSHIP GROUPINGS AMONG THE ENSLAVED AFRO-AMERICANS ON THE SOUTH CAROLINA GOOD HOPE PLANTATION: 1760-1860*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 292, Comparative Perspectives on Slavery in New World Plantation Societies pages 242–258, June 1977
How to Cite
Gutman, H. G. (1977), FAMILY AND KINSHIP GROUPINGS AMONG THE ENSLAVED AFRO-AMERICANS ON THE SOUTH CAROLINA GOOD HOPE PLANTATION: 1760-1860. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 292: 242–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1977.tb47747.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!