METHODOLOGICAL PROBLEMS IN THE STUDY OF THE SLAVE FAMILY
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 292, Comparative Perspectives on Slavery in New World Plantation Societies pages 591–596, June 1977
How to Cite
Higman, B. W. (1977), METHODOLOGICAL PROBLEMS IN THE STUDY OF THE SLAVE FAMILY. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 292: 591–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1977.tb47777.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!