This work was supported in part by NINCDS Contracts Nos. 71-2319 and 1-NS-2307 from the National Institutes of Health and by Neurology Research Fund No. 8-0168-708 from New York University Medical Center.
ANGIOGRAPHIC FINDINGS IN BRAIN DEATH*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 315, Brain Death: Interrelated Medical and Social Issues pages 168–183, November 1978
How to Cite
Kricheff, I. I., Pinto, R. S., George, A. E., Braunstein, P. and Korein, J. (1978), ANGIOGRAPHIC FINDINGS IN BRAIN DEATH. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 315: 168–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1978.tb50338.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!