This work was supported by a grant from the Cancer Research Coordinating Committee of the University of California and by National Institutes of Health Grant AI-12481.
SENSITIVITY OF HUMAN OVARIAN CARCINOMA CELLS TO INTERFERON AND OTHER ANTITUMOR AGENTS AS ASSESSED BY AN IN VITRO SEMI-SOLID AGAR TECHNIQUE*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 350, Regulatory Functions of Interferons pages 228–244, October 1980
How to Cite
Epstein, L. B., Shen, J.-T., Abele, J. S. and Reese, C. C. (1980), SENSITIVITY OF HUMAN OVARIAN CARCINOMA CELLS TO INTERFERON AND OTHER ANTITUMOR AGENTS AS ASSESSED BY AN IN VITRO SEMI-SOLID AGAR TECHNIQUE. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 350: 228–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1980.tb20624.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!