This work was supported, in part, by grants from the Rita Allen Foundation and the Patricia Drake Hemingway Fund. Dr. Kanner is the recipient of an American Cancer Society Fellowship.
PATTERNS OF NARCOTIC DRUG USE IN A CANCER PAIN CLINIC*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 362, Research Developments in Drug and Alcohol Use pages 161–172, May 1981
How to Cite
Kanner, R. M. and Foley, K. M. (1981), PATTERNS OF NARCOTIC DRUG USE IN A CANCER PAIN CLINIC. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 362: 161–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1981.tb12804.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!