Funding for the research reported in this paper was provided by grants from the Boise Fund and The National Institutes of Health Biomedical Research Program (#5 SO 7 RR07041–13) and is continued by the National Science Foundation (BNS 80–1397).
Applications of Scanning Electron Microscopy to Taphonomic Problems*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 376, The Research Potential of Anthropological Museum Collections pages 357–385, December 1981
How to Cite
SHIPMAN, P. (1981), Applications of Scanning Electron Microscopy to Taphonomic Problems. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 376: 357–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1981.tb28179.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!