This research was supported in part by National Science Foundation Grant SOC-7503833 and a grant from the Dean's Advisory Committee for the Support of Research, College of Arts and Sciences, Georgia State University.
Trace Elements, Nutritional Status, and Social Stratification at Etowah, Georgia*
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 376, The Research Potential of Anthropological Museum Collections pages 417–431, December 1981
How to Cite
BLAKELY, R. L. and BECK, L. A. (1981), Trace Elements, Nutritional Status, and Social Stratification at Etowah, Georgia. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 376: 417–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1981.tb28183.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!