This work was supported in part by NIH Grants AI-01287, CA-04681 and GM-17367.
B-CELL SUBPOPULATIONS IDENTIFIABLE BY TWO-COLOR FLUORESCENCE ANALYSIS USING A DUAL-LASER FACS*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 399, Immunoglobulin D: Structure and Function pages 112–121, December 1982
How to Cite
Hardy, R. R., Hayakawa, K., Haaijman, J. and Herzenberg, L. A. (1982), B-CELL SUBPOPULATIONS IDENTIFIABLE BY TWO-COLOR FLUORESCENCE ANALYSIS USING A DUAL-LASER FACS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 399: 112–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1982.tb25667.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!