This work was supported in part by National Institutes of Health Grant AI14222.
THE ROLE OF EPITHELIAL CELLS IN GUT-ASSOCIATED IMMUNE REACTIVITY*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 409, The Secretory Immune System pages 129–144, June 1983
How to Cite
Bockman, D. E., Boydston, W. R. and Beezhold, D. H. (1983), THE ROLE OF EPITHELIAL CELLS IN GUT-ASSOCIATED IMMUNE REACTIVITY. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 409: 129–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1983.tb26864.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!