This is publication no. 3266 from the Department of Immunology, Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation, La Jolla, California 92037. This work was supported by National Multiple Sclerosis Society Research grant nos. 1285, 1287 and 1307, United States Public Health Service grant nos. NS-12428 and NS-14069, National Institutes of Health grant no. RR00833 to the General Clinical Research Center at Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation, and grants from the Leiper Trust and the McDonald and Hearst Foundations. Robert L. Knobler was the Ralph I. Straus Fellow of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society during this study and currently is a recipient of Teacher Investigator Development Award no. NS-00803, from the National Institute of Neurological and Communicative Disorders and Stroke. George P. A. Rice is a recipient of the Centennial Fellowship from the Medical Research Council of Canada. Gordon S. Francis was the recipient of a Medical Research Council of Canada Fellowship.
Clinical Trial of Natural Alpha Interferon in Multiple Sclerosisa
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 436, Multiple Sclerosis: Experimental and Clinical Aspects pages 382–388, December 1984
How to Cite
KNOBLER, R. L., PANITCH, H. S., BRAHENY, S. L., SIPE, J. C., RICE, G. P. A., HUDDLESTONE, J. R., FRANCIS, G. S., HOOPER, C. J., KAMIN-LEWIS, R. M., JOHNSON, K. P., OLDSTONE, M. B. A. and MERIGAN, T. C. (1984), Clinical Trial of Natural Alpha Interferon in Multiple Sclerosis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 436: 382–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb14809.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!