Frontal Evoked Responses, Stimulus Intensity Control, and the Extraversion Dimension
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 425, Brain and Information: Event-Related Potentials pages 546–550, June 1984
How to Cite
BRUNEAU, N., ROUX, S., PERSE, J. and LELORD, G. (1984), Frontal Evoked Responses, Stimulus Intensity Control, and the Extraversion Dimension. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 425: 546–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb23575.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!