We wish to acknowledge the important contributions of our colleagues to this paper and to the research described herein. Each panel member is or has been associated with research groups involving other investigators who deserve individual mention but who are too numerous to list here. This collective thanks must suffice. This review was prepared in early 1981 and the final version was submitted in March 1982.
Anatomical and Physiological Substrates of Event-Related Potentials
Two Case Studiesa
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 425, Brain and Information: Event-Related Potentials pages 681–721, June 1984
How to Cite
WOOD, C. C., McCARTHY, G., SQUIRES, N. K., VAUGHAN, H. G., WOODS, D. L. and MCCALLUM, W. C. (1984), Anatomical and Physiological Substrates of Event-Related Potentials. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 425: 681–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb23595.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!