This study was supported by Uniformed Services University Grant RO 7439 and USPHS grant CA-34994 from the National Cancer Institute (to O.T. Preble). Initial portions of this work were also supported by USPHS Grants AI-07057 and AM 2948 (to J. Vilcek) and by a grant from the Kroc Foundation (to R.M. Friedman). The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and should not be construed as official or as necessarily reflecting the views of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences or the Department of Defense.
ROLE OF INTERFERON IN AIDSa
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 437, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome pages 65–75, December 1984
How to Cite
Preble, O. T., Rook, A. H., Quinnan, G. V., Vilcek, J., Friedman, R. M., Steis, R., Gelmann, E. P. and Sonnabend, J. A. (1984), ROLE OF INTERFERON IN AIDS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 437: 65–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb37123.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!