THE IMPACT OF AIDS ON THE VOLUNTARY BLOOD DONOR SYSTEM: A PRELIMINARY ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 437, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome pages 487–492, December 1984
How to Cite
Katz, A. J., Cumming, P. D., Sandier, S. G. and Berkowitz, A. (1984), THE IMPACT OF AIDS ON THE VOLUNTARY BLOOD DONOR SYSTEM: A PRELIMINARY ANALYSIS. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 437: 487–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb37172.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!