This work was supported in part by Grants CA 15585, CA 32205, CA 13343, CA 16087, and ES 00260 from the U.S. Public Health Service, by research funds from the Veterans Administration, and by a grant from the Cancer Research Institute.
THE USE OF BETA-2 MICROGLOBULIN IN THE DIAGNOSIS OF AIDS, SUSPECTED AIDS, AND PRECLINICAL AIDS a
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 437, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome pages 526–529, December 1984
How to Cite
Zolla-Pazner, S., El-Sadr, W., William, D., Stahl, R. and Marmor, M. (1984), THE USE OF BETA-2 MICROGLOBULIN IN THE DIAGNOSIS OF AIDS, SUSPECTED AIDS, AND PRECLINICAL AIDS . Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 437: 526–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb37178.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!