These studies were supported by Public Health Service Grant AI 16959 from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
MODULATION OF VIRUS-SPECIFIC IMMUNITY IN VITRO BY THE ADDITION OF INTERLEUKIN-1 AND INTERLEUKIN-2 IN PATIENTS WITH THE ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROMEa
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 437, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome pages 530–534, December 1984
How to Cite
Sheridan, J. F., Aurelian, L. and Quinn, T. C. (1984), MODULATION OF VIRUS-SPECIFIC IMMUNITY IN VITRO BY THE ADDITION OF INTERLEUKIN-1 AND INTERLEUKIN-2 IN PATIENTS WITH THE ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 437: 530–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb37179.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!