Recipient of a postdoctoral fellowship grant from the University of North Carolina Cancer Research Center.
Translation of Messenger RNA from Rat Epididymis and Identification of Poly(A)RNA Coding for Acidic Epididymal Glycoprotein a
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 438, Hormonal Control of Testicular Function pages 29–38, December 1984
How to Cite
BARTLETT, R. J., LEA, O. A., MURPHY, E. C. and FRENCH, F. S. (1984), Translation of Messenger RNA from Rat Epididymis and Identification of Poly(A)RNA Coding for Acidic Epididymal Glycoprotein . Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 438: 29–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb38273.x
Supported by United States Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health Grant HD 04466.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!