Supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (grant 07204) and the Population Center (grant 06268 for the electron microscope core lab). M. J. B. was a postdoctoral fellow supported by a Mellon foundation grant.
Trophic Influences of Luteinizing Hormone on Steroidogenesis by Percoll-separated Rat Leydig Cells in Culture a
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 438, Hormonal Control of Testicular Function pages 329–345, December 1984
How to Cite
BORDY, M. J., SHAPER, J. H. and EWING, L. L. (1984), Trophic Influences of Luteinizing Hormone on Steroidogenesis by Percoll-separated Rat Leydig Cells in Culture . Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 438: 329–345. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb38295.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!