National Institute of Child Health, Cell Biology, and Metabolism Branch, Bldg. 10, Room 9N-204, Bethesda, MD.
Effect of Substrate on the Shape of Sertoli Cells in Vitroa
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 438, Hormonal Control of Testicular Function pages 417–434, December 1984
How to Cite
SUÁREZ-QUIAN, C. A., HADLEY, M. A. and DYM, M. (1984), Effect of Substrate on the Shape of Sertoli Cells in Vitroa. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 438: 417–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb38303.x
This research was supported by National Institutes of Health supported by Grant #HD16260 and by a Mellon Foundation grant. This work was submitted in partial fulfillment for the Ph.D. degree at Harvard University by CASQ.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!