This work was supported in part by a Research Career Development Award AM 00153 (ADR), by National Institutes of Health Biomedical Research Support Award 5S07RR05431, a University of Virginia Computer Services Grant, and National Institute of Alcohol & Drug Abuse grant XIR03DA03315-01 (JDV), by US Public Health Service General Clinical Research Grant RR-847. and by the Diabetes Research and Training Center Grant 5 P60 AM 22125-05.
Modulation of the Pulsatile Release of Biologically Active Luteinizing Hormone by Endogenous Opiates a
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 438, Hormonal Control of Testicular Function pages 485–489, December 1984
How to Cite
VELDHUIS, J. D., ROGOL, A. D., JOHNSON, M. L. and DUFAU, M. L. (1984), Modulation of the Pulsatile Release of Biologically Active Luteinizing Hormone by Endogenous Opiates . Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 438: 485–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb38313.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!