The work described in this article, Publication No. 1336 of the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center, was supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development contract NOI-HD-8–2827 and National Institutes of Health grant RR-00163.
Circulating Immune Complexes and Antisperm Antibodies in Yasectomized and Vasovasostomized Rhesus Macaques †
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 438, Hormonal Control of Testicular Function pages 501–503, December 1984
How to Cite
ALEXANDER, N. J., CLARKSON, T. B. and FULGHAM, D. L. (1984), Circulating Immune Complexes and Antisperm Antibodies in Yasectomized and Vasovasostomized Rhesus Macaques . Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 438: 501–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb38317.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!