Effects of Temporary or Permanent Cryptorchidism on Leydig and Sertoli Cell Functions in the Lamb
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
Volume 438, Hormonal Control of Testicular Function pages 612–614, December 1984
How to Cite
MONET-KUNTZ, C., BARENTON, B., BLANC, M., LOCATELLI, A., PELLETIER, J., PERREAU, C. and HOCHEREAU-de-REVIERS, M. T. (1984), Effects of Temporary or Permanent Cryptorchidism on Leydig and Sertoli Cell Functions in the Lamb. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 438: 612–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.1984.tb38352.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!